jueves, 26 de febrero de 2015

The Prayer to St Jude Thaddeus in English



Holy Apostle San Judas, faithful servant and friend of Jesus! The Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult and desperate cases. Pray for me because I am alone and without help. 

I beg that you make use of the special privilege that has been granted to you, of helping quickly and visibly when all hope has almost been lost. Come to my aid in this great need, so that I may receive the consolation and aid of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, especially (...make your request here...), so that I can praise God with you, and with all the chosen ones forever. 

I give thanks to you glorious San Judas, and promise to never forget this great favor, to honor you always as my special and powerful patron, and to thankfully do everything I can to foment your devotion. Amen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario